Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friendly Fires


First of all let me introduce myself. I'm Rak and I'm from Azores.Some of you will probably question where is that? For those ones I'm just going to say: Its the most beautifull place in the world. :) 
Thanks to my dear friend Dominguez, that invite me to participate in this wonderfull blog,I'll from now on, start to share "my music". My preferences go to indie rock and electronic music but as a good listener I like every genre just need to be good music.

Now let's speak about what really matters, MUSIC.

My first gig post goes to FRIENDLY FIRES. 

These english boys start their journey in 2006 inspired in Dance music. In 2007 they start to show their talent around the world. In 2008 they released their album with "On Board", "Paris", Skeleton Boy"

I went to their concert last Friday and it was really good, lot of energy and good vibes.

Check on:



I hope you have enjoyed, please let me know your thoughts.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Nazdrowie said...

Bery gud fun, gracias

Zeugnimod said...

the video of Skeleton boy is really cool!! ..good vibe!!