Sunday, June 7, 2009

antony and the johnsons


















I believe they dont need any presentations. However I was not sure if everyone already knew them. So here it goes:

 Antony Hergarty gave voice to this project in 1998. Their first album was released in 2000 and in 2005 they won the mercury prize with "I am a bird now". In 2009 they released "The crying light".

2 weeks ago I went to see their concert and I have no words to described such a beautifull, penetrating, inspired I dont know what!! Just amazing. I also went to their concert in Lisbon when they present "I am a bird now "and I had exactly the same feeling. 
It's impossible to describe such feelings. Just listen as loud as possible.

In my opinion, the jonhsons are wonderfull musicians and Antony is one of the best voices ever.

Since I am speaking about Antony I will just gave some names of some other projects he is in, that are also really amazing:

- Coco rosie
- Hercules and love affair

Enjoy

1 comment:

Zeugnimod said...

he came to Stockholm but it sold out in few days... didnt get to see him... but now he´s becoming so big that is so trendy and everyone just loves too damn much it... eheh